Saturday, October 4, 2014

Initial Bug Scavenging

Last week I've managed to scour the Appmaker repository for issues that might be my pace to start off with. I ended up finding Issue #2251 which in accordance with the recommendations of professor David Humphrey and seasoned mozillian Scott Downe, this seems to be the perfect scope for the deadline and for dipping my feet in the Appmaker environment for the first time. The size and priority of the bug itself are at a state where it is extremely unlikely to block anyone from continuing their current work on the codebase which also provides me with more time to acquaint myself with the logical hurdles and conventions that naturally baggage themselves with a new project I'm about to dive into. Perhaps if done early, I might be able to find another one before the 0.2 deadline.

No comments:

Post a Comment